IMPACT 2019: Call for speakers
April 15-17, 2019 | Phoenix, Arizona
Join global human resources (HR) leaders at IMPACT 2019 in Phoenix Arizona on April 15-17. Now in its 12th year, IMPACT is an industry-leading conference that helps HR leaders explore technologies, trends, and strategies to help them navigate the ever-changing HR landscape.
If you have research, expertise, or experience to share with our audience of HR and business leaders, we invite you to apply to be a speaker at Impact 2019. If we don’t choose you as a speaker, we may ask you to participate in another session as a subject matter expert. These could include: Panels, peer networking discussions, roundtables, workshops, and/or master classes.
The proposal deadline is August 22, 2018. All submissions will receive a reply by no later than October 1, 2018 to confirm if your session has been accepted, is in consideration, or has been declined.
Speakers are expected to stay for the duration of the conference and to interact with the audience both inside and outside their session.
The ideal Impact 2019 speaker is:
- Experienced, engaging, and comfortable speaking in front of large groups
- Passionate about sharing expertise and primary research
- Willing to partner to deliver the best possible content experience and relevance for our audience
- Available to attend the entire event and engage with attendees
- Committed to sharing Impact with your social networks
- Available onsite for a 10-minute video (for potential usage in future Impact video content materials and event wrap-up video)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required:
- If you are a PR or speaker’s agency submitting on behalf of your client, please confirm that you have checked their availability to speak at the conference if accepted.
- Speakers agree up front that, if selected, they agree to being photographed and filmed at the conference, and/or having their content repurposed by Impact for content sharing and/or promotional purposes.
- Speakers agree to provide Impact with a complete copy of draft slides one full month prior to the event date.
- Speakers agree to participate in a session planning conference call in February.
- Speakers will be given an Impact slide template to use for their presentation.
- Speakers agree to abide by slide edits recommended by Impact to ensure professional appearance of all slides presented at event.
- Speakers agree to arrive in Phoenix in time to do a run through of their presentation and sound/tech check prior to their session and to accept feedback and coaching from event organizers with regard to recommended improvements.
- Speakers commit to actively promote Impact via social media in advance of the event.
- Speakers agree that the Impact event is NOT an opportunity to use the stage platform to overtly sell your books, services, etc. Slides that indicate such selling tactics will be removed from the presentation deck.
- Session to be filmed by Impact (clips may be used in event recap video and future event materials and/or promotions. Session may also be streamed live).
- On-site availability for 10-minute video interview (for potential usage in future Impact video content materials and event wrap-up video).
- Speaker gives Impact permission to promote participation as a speaker via online, print, and social channels, as well as press releases about the event.